1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIG-HEADED ARCHON

Discussion in 'Report Thread' started by eugeneong1, Jan 5, 2017.

1. eugeneong1

eugeneong1 New Member

Server IGN's: Race
    Servant:
    YESEUGENE:
    AKORANINGBUFFER:

Sir i'm just concerned of my friend IGN: pilokSAbao he is suffering from chat restriction as what 'sir' IGN: iMaverick unreasonably accused him for being a 'SPY', while he's not really is. Hope you'll give action for his doings.

2. vindicated1

vindicated1 Member

FARMLORD:
    iMaverick:
    Chevrolet:

Hmm.. Before you mention my IGN in your craziness, think about it carefully.. did i ever say a thing about your friend? even if you ask the gm if i ever said anything about your friend in either pm, party, guild, rep, leader, all, or even race chat then i'll gladly accept the consequences even IF HE IS PROVEN "NOT A 'SPY'" OR NOT as you have said. But if you are wrong, would you accept the consequences of accusing me for accusing him?

Think before you talk!
    .. Tssss

3. eugeneong1

eugeneong1 New Member

Servant:
    YESEUGENE:
    AKORANINGBUFFER:

Lol sorry about "My" craziness. Accusing someone who is innocent is craziness. No need to prove if he's innocent or not, GM can see how many hours he is online and farming a day, he even got CB from i think this weeks monday. Dont try to twist the complain about you :)

Correction for my friend's IGN: PILOKsaBAO

Attached Files:

4. eugeneong1

eugeneong1 New Member

Servant:
    YESEUGENE:
    AKORANINGBUFFER:

You even helped your friend to PK him on CW time. Such a shame for the member of the councils. Tsss

5. vindicated1

vindicated1 Member

FARMLORD:
    iMaverick:
    Chevrolet:

Wow and another accusation comes up!

- Really now?! i helped my friend PK him on cw time?!?! did you ever see me on chaos this recent cw?! huh?! He was chat restricted not Wanted so you should have seen my character's ign on red =.=

- I am not twisting anything because you're falsely accusing me ^_^

Dont make up stories! Dont be a RETARD lol~
    And also, Are you that scared to use your main account to post in forums? ^_^

6. eugeneong1

eugeneong1 New Member

Servant:
    YESEUGENE:
    AKORANINGBUFFER:

How many people will suffer chat restrict and mocking from a council like you? The picture can tell that you are trully in to it. "Falsely accused"? "Retard"? you just show your true identity are. I dont fully know what happened to him on cw time. It's okay for him if you just pked him. But, instead you used the power of council to chat restrict him, with matching 'Pwe~' on race chat. Such a shame. And btw, My face is not as hard as yours to show off. ^_^

7. eugeneong1

eugeneong1 New Member

Servant:
    YESEUGENE:
    AKORANINGBUFFER:

Correction again gm :D my friend IGN that has been chat restrict is IGN: panitSAlamok

8. SIGA3

SIGA3 New Member

Blondie:
    KingACC:
    iBleeeeh:

+1 to this

I've been observing this guy iMaverick. He is greedy and abusive.

eugeneong1 likes this.
  9. eugeneong1

eugeneong1 New Member

Servant:
    YESEUGENE:
    AKORANINGBUFFER:

Many people in crush has observed this guy's disgusting personality.

10. ArcenaL

ArcenaL Friendly Staff Staff Member

Then do something next voting :D:D:D

11. silkwood14

silkwood14 New Member

TOMO:
    xTOMO:
    UpperDeck:

why people crying like a child for this simple prob,i think council has the right to do some rules that can affect the race..as far as ive know iMav is a good guy,u just dnt know him..i hate people crying to gm like ds,just do ur shit and dnt cry dude be proffesional ingame..we know that alot of suspected spy in cw this Council guy just want to be fair in CW and Specially when some1 doing trash buff in Crag port is really a fcking despirate tactic to us coras..i hate those guy crying for help to GM..

Frozendairy likes this.
  12. dongbinsoy23

dongbinsoy23 New Member

AlphaOne:
    Malalay:

How come the "CB" becomes a SPY? lol