1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DEFCON ALPHA TEST THREAD

Discussion in 'Game Discussions' started by nDvna, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Valyrian

Valyrian New Member

Server IGN's: Race
    ValarDohaeris:
    Unsullied:
    TorgoNudho:

Yeah I understand that if all goes well with the testing we will be transferred to the DEFCON Engine and that's good but do you really plan to make a low rate server for "Hardcore Players"? did you try doing a survey if how many players would like to play on a low rate server? if there are a lot then that's ok because we are providing the players options but if not then that could only mean that 1 player playing on low rate server will be less 1 player that we can hunt on the DEFCON server.

PS : Yeah I toatally agree that plans should be made for the betterment of the game and the server that's why we are trying to help as well by giving our opinions.

2. CrushEyes

CrushEyes Concept Developer Staff Member

it will become mid rate defcon server with high rate PT and skill leveling.
    high rate CONS boring after 6 months if many players got full items.
    wait the Alpha Test.

3. CrushEyes

i survey about low rate and it's not good for players have family and work so i propose to our owners to make it Medium Rate and High Rate leveling of PT and Skills(all available).

All items can be bought in NPC or FARM, but i'm very sure all players will be confuse with new item system and game engine :)
    but this is FUN and NEW :) this defcon is similar to 2.2.3.2 RF Online GAME PLAY
    @Martin i hope Autoloot will be added too.

4. Frozendairy

Frozendairy Member

LowLife:
    Kazumi:
    LBM:

its started to become boring the moment durability is applied.

5. kemz

kemz Member

HUG30TEN:
    Heyman:
    SUCKMYDIIIIIIICK:

Don't put the test into low or mid or need to pt/lvl up skills. Since alot of players are not familiar on defcon version, why just put it on high rates so that we can survey or familiarized everything w/o any hassle.

6. CrushEyes

we will decide what is better for alpha test. and gameplay is same with old rf version 2.2.3.2.

7. CrushEyes

this is not a rush test..

8. CrushEyes

9. jinfreak

jinfreak New Member

Zesca:
    AutoSupply:
    BotSupply:

maybe the way you announced this DEFCON server already affected the server pop.. some narrow minded didnt understand this and that, thats why they decided not to play in this server anymore.. sad, not so many players nowadays..

10. SIGA3

SIGA3 New Member

Blondie:
    KingACC:
    iBleeeeh:

We are waiting for this, we need something new :) the old server is already boring..

And if you could make a voting system (e.g. 1 vote = 5K GP) , wherein people can also search the server in google for top RF servers just to up the server popularity, I think it will be a big help for the server population.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    jinfreak likes this.
  11. CrushEyes

we didnt use VOTING its a FAKE system

12. CrushEyes

they will come and go, let's see when Playcrush DEFCON is available for test :) and when they experience the NEW ENGINE..

13. CrushEyes

even we didnt announce this defcon pop still decrease because of NEW server's suddenly up last month and this month
    we can't revive the pop of old server we need to accept this situation. looking forward for new engine (DEFCON medium rate)

This DEFCON is similar to playcrush pvp because all items available in NPC the good part is we will use NEW ENGINE.

old RF is saturated now because its a 100% free source from ragezone and other forums, our dev is the only person had defcon.

HINT:

PlayCrush Defcon Medium Rate
    PT and Skill leveling = High Rate
    All Items available in NPC
    Similar game play to RF Online 2.2.3.2 nothing to worry.

14. CrushEyes

15. CrushEyes

This is the bad part of PVP HIGH RATE
    boring after 6-7 months.

16. SIGA3

SIGA3 New Member

Blondie:
    KingACC:
    iBleeeeh:

Boss, fake or not it is still a method of advertisement and it will boost the popularity of the server eventually will result to higher population.

Moreover, not all of us can do PB, SPB and daily events. I think 5K per vote as a consolation for some players is fair enough. So if this will be implemented i'm sure Play Crush will top the ratings especially we have dual log in feature and ultimately will serve as an apple for the eye to those RF fanatics who is constantly searching for a good server.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  17. CrushEyes

thanks for ur suggestion but much better to use FACEBOOK ADS :) VOTING system is useless.

18. CrushEyes

we don't have VOTING system here.

19. SIGA3

SIGA3 New Member

Blondie:
    KingACC:
    iBleeeeh:

Face book lol :) ok, good luck to the new server team play crush !

Anyways, it would be better if play crush is here ^_^

Attached Files:

20. Martin

Martin Administrator Staff Member

fvf:
    dvdd:

They don't have CP to control who voted.