1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dual Log in

Discussion in 'Flame Wars' started by 20boski09, Jul 30, 2016.

1. 20boski09

20boski09 New Member

Server IGN's: Race
    Bastille:
    BorDz:
    Yoshimura:

-1 .. i think this is one of the reasons why there are a lot of players that dont do even a thing on CW.. puppets ..taking advantage.. dual log in should be removed..

Thoughts are welcomed in this post

2. Arvs

Arvs Member

Dithh:
    Dith:
    Dithhdithh:

Every single person has their own different set of needs.

Some use Dual Login to for some of the following purposes:
    *As their own Re-buffers, so that they would not be spamming "VA pl0x VA VA VA VA VA, Velo Only pl0x".
    *Another account to transfer stuffs.
    *For farming (One account as a Towerist, a sort of protection from gankers, while the other one is his/her Summoner/Mage, "Yes I do this sometimes.")
    *For group Pitboss (One is a towerist, the other is his/her main character).

I for one doesn't have any gripes about Dual Login.

Though, I get your point that Dual Login somewhat has a thing to do with lesser individuals joining CW.
    But you gotta understand that we could not please everybody. If they don't want to join CW for their own reason, probably they prefer to farm, or they lost hope on CW, whatever reasons they may have. Then let them be, It's their own damn business. We have no control over that.

My point is. It's just a game. This game was meant to be enjoyed, if they find satisfaction in what they do, like Dual Logging and doing their own personal matters. Let them be.

I don't know. But I find it as an act of Selfishness to try to take away something that you thought was a hindrance to your personal goal. Where in fact, like I said, others have their own reasons in using the said "Dual Login".

If I were you. I'd just enjoy the game. And stop myself from worrying about these stuffs, and just try to cope up or re-adjust with the current situation. Cheers

Jay likes this.
  3. 20boski09

20boski09 New Member

Bastille:
    BorDz:
    Yoshimura:

its just my own opinion anyways, i weigh it on a more on a -1 than a +1 .. im FYI, im enjoying, not worrying too much,, and i dont really care. a pure observation you may consider it.

4. Arvs

Arvs Member

Dithh:
    Dith:
    Dithhdithh:

If you say so sire. I just thought that you cared too much. Since you actually pointed that ... (quote below)