1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the server..

Discussion in 'Flame Wars' started by derekramsey, Jul 18, 2016.

1. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Server IGN's: Race
    Barricade:
    Bishop:

Those who thought we left Cora because we didn't get the RL position, fuck you ! We didn't leave the race because of that. We left because we need to balance the server's population ! The admin requested our help to balance the server's pops and so we did. We didn't transfer just because we didn't get the RL's position. We are trying to save the race.

Pros and Cons of Eunhye's
    Pros: Yes, he is the number 1 donator and yes he is generous enough to give you items from his donations.
    Cons: it influences many people to join cora making the pops of the server imbalance and thus destroys the game.

2. Observer

Observer Sexy MOD

Really an admin? hm Smh

xflipakzx likes this.
  3. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

Yes, really.. What's wrong sir ? Why are you interested here in Flaming ? I just posted this in Flame Wars because many are saying that we transferred to ACC because we didn't get the Race Leader position in Cora. I just want them to understand that this was to save the declining population of ACC. You didn't know sir ? That we were offered RT just to balance the server ? Don't you guys have communications with other admins ?

xflipakzx likes this.
  4. nukz

nukz Member

Nukz:
    ProteinSh7ke:

Don't mind them bro lets just keep the flame going lets us rise the ACCRETIAN EMPIRE :)

just do what we do don't mind other people commenting about u guys Transfer it is for the sake of server for balancing the zerg population of Cora :D

5. nujz

nujz Member

Rookie:
    PhantomMenace:
    ShieldMaiden:

I agree on you to let them say their thoughts and never bother by it... it's just that most of the time, "Truth Hurts".

6. eddgward

eddgward New Member

ED:
    EDD:
    NOOKILLLPLEASE:

haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potate

7. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

Yeah. I also share the same ideals but to spread rumors that we left the race because we didn't get the race leader position is stupid. We just want it to be balance. Before the population of Cora became over 200 and ACC pops drops to 121 and Bells on 150+ So we in our guild switched to ACC. Cora scum, didn't see it through. They judge us without knowing the cause of our action. Typical immature Filipino attitude.

8. nujz

nujz Member

Rookie:
    PhantomMenace:
    ShieldMaiden:

by responding to their accusation and downgraded that all Filipino have the same attitude. They have attitudes but it only shows that you also have, worst than they are. Ranting for false accusations? wow, and you even dragged all Filipino's for being a stupid just because of their thoughts in your race transfer? What you did is the same if not worst to what you've describe of them. huh? i pity you.

balongwafo likes this.
  9. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

huh ? i did not generalize everyone. lol. i said "immature" filipino attitude. everyone who is immature. not everyone. lol. where did you get the idea ? hahahah. relax.

10. tanga2ka

tanga2ka Member

Gaia:
    LeeYeonHee:
    Eros:

Balance? Is 2vs1 in CW Balance? Bells and Cora have same pop. + 80-100 acc. Now thats 250vs130.. Is that balance if you want balance then dont get ally. Every race for themself.

BALANCE MY ASS!

sam12241991 likes this.
  11. tanga2ka

tanga2ka Member

Gaia:
    LeeYeonHee:
    Eros:

Yes i give CB PRIZE. Whos the 1st to give CB prize? ACC.. I give CB PRIZE coz i want our race to be strong agains those who bullies our race in CW. But then again you guys don't see it that way. We want to attack bcc too. But hey. CCC VS ACC&BCC. Shortes way to a chip is ACC. Easy decision.

12. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

Dude, i know you just want to help those in Cora race. I know that. But with that it influences people from other race to transfer to CCC making the pops imbalance. ACC and BCC allied up because CCC always win the CW in zerg numbers. It's true that CB prize motivates everyone from attending your cause but it is also the reason why we have unstable pops from each race. Yes, it was ACC who have first thought of those CB prize, but yours was too irresisstable compared to ACC's CB prize. The pops before was ACC81,BCC111+,CCC210+, almost half of the server was in CCC. The issue here is not you donating for CB prize but i flame here because some were thinking we left CCC because of RL position but truth is we did not do it for that reason.

nukz likes this.
  13. Observer

Observer Sexy MOD

I was just asking. Try to stop eating fatty foods your getting highblood lol

nujz likes this.
  14. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

Smh means "shaking my head". That question means you are in doubt or doesn't really know about the RT. I'm relax so don't worry.

kimkimk1m likes this.
  15. tanga2ka

tanga2ka Member

Gaia:
    LeeYeonHee:
    Eros:

2vs1 Always destroys a server. Its just the 1st month of the server. After a while 1 race will fall down. Then another.. then no more server.

16. nukz

nukz Member

Nukz:
    ProteinSh7ke:

lol wtf

17. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

Hahaha. Ever since MAU's got nerfed, it has been 2v1 with Cora. Cora has a zerg population. We manage to draw the war. Don't blame why we allied with bells. you're numbers are far greater than us combined.

18. Arvs

Arvs Member

Dithh:
    Dith:
    Dithhdithh:

That doesn't seem the case at the moment :) With roughly 80-100~ Accretians during CW + Bellato 100-120~ vs. Cora 100-130 ~
    Where is the "far greater than us combined" in here?

If it may help, i'll give you a simple Math.
    I'll do a worst case scenario.

80 Accretians + 100 Bellatians = 180
    vs.
    100 Corites

I don't know if I'm blind, but as far as I could see your combined population have roughly 80~ more than ours.

Note: I'm no Math expert. :D

Your point seems invalid Sir :) *peace out*

derekramsey and nujz like this.
  19. jherol

jherol Member

Tsunami:
    JHE:
    VickyVelo:

*grabs popcorn* LMAO

20. xflipakzx

xflipakzx New Member