1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the server..

Discussion in 'Flame Wars' started by derekramsey, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Kristinalax

Kristinalax New Member

Server IGN's: Race
    Lyanna:
    Rhaegar:
    Ishida:

lol cora doesnt have more numbers than you guys combined. in 1 CW cora had 150 bells had 120 and acc had 100+ online how is that less? the only reason coras have numbers is because they actually attend CW and they are being stupid just farming or afk. with the 2v1 more coras afk now so less pop. but before its because they wanted to win CW thats why they had a lot of numbers. Also I remember for 1 week accre had CB prizes being given out also HDH sets delivered or not. Whats wrong if Eun wants to give out CB also. why bother defending yourselves saying we transfer to balance race population. 2 will always be greater than 1. you didnt have to transfer race for bells and acc to have an alliance to fight cora.

2. Kristinalax

Kristinalax New Member

Lyanna:
    Rhaegar:
    Ishida:

GM I know this is a flame wars thread but I thought racism is bannable? and derek dont try defending yourself saying its not racist. if you really have a problem with people you would say Typical Immature Attitude. No need to put filipino there that makes it very racist if you dont understand how that is racist please go back to school and learn the meaning of "racism"

3. Observer

Observer Sexy MOD

straight to the topic and respect each others opinion. 1 wrong move here will kick you out the forum.

4. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

Huh ? Racism ? What's racist about what i said ? You guys don't understand what i'm trying to say here. lol. For now, yes, the cora pops greatly decreases because of the RT and some joins BELLS. As of right now, Bells has the highest number of pops. I'm not speaking for everyone but if Bells continues to zerg, we should ally with cora instead of bells just to balance it of. But as a member of Uprising, i don't think it is a good idea. Many of Cora said that we are not needed in the cora race. So i think you guys can handle it very much. Again, my comment about "immature filipino attitude" pertains to those who are saying that we in uprising transferred to cora race because we didn't get the race leader position, it is not in anycase racist or shows any form of racism. I do not know where are you getting that facts. >.<

5. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

Yes I know, that ACC+BELLS stomps the number of cora. But this is just a recent change of pops. It wasn't like this before. This topic was way way back when Cora outnumbered Both BCC and ACC. I for one thought of an alliance with Cora. I mean if Bells continues to increase in numbers it should be CORA and ACC who are in alliance. Right ? However, Cora RACE specifically said that you guys don't need our guild, which is "Uprising".

6. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

HAHAHAHA ! KRISTINALAX YOU REALLY ARE DUMB AF !! YOU DON'T GET IT ? YOU'RE OFF TOPIC HERE ! HAHAHAH ! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE ! WE TRANSFERRED RACE BECAUSE WHEN DAZNUK LEFT ACC, THE POPULATION OF ACC BECAME FUCKING 60POPS. WE HAVE TRANSFERRED TO SECURE THE SURVIVABILITY OF THE POPS IN ACC. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ? THAT WE TRANSFERRED RACE JUST TO FIGHT CORA ? YOU STUPID MAN. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING STUPID COMMENTS. HAHAHAHAHAHAH !

GM WHAT'S RACIST ABOUT MY COMMENT ? HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'M ALSO A FILIPINO FYI.

SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH SHOULD NOT BE COMMENTING ABOUT STUFF HE/SHE COULDN'T COMPREHEND KRISTINALAX.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  7. Arvs

Arvs Member

Dithh:
    Dith:
    Dithhdithh:

Hah! Don't you think that you are actually diversifying your very main goal on why you guys transferred to Accretia?

It appears more that these events are more of a personal issue rather than the so called "Race Balancing".

It's been over a week since Corites were officially outnumbered. Yet you guys continued with the Alliance.

And by the way, I am not in any way related to the "Corite guild you had issues with". So if both of your parties have any issues. Please don't take these crap on a whole new level.

If Balance is your priority and main goal. Then do so. But from what I see and what I have observed. This is far beyond your priorities. It's getting too personal.

Shame.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    derekramsey likes this.
  8. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

For me yes, i thought so too. I thought maybe it's time to change alliances since the zerg population was change to bells and not cora anymore. But majority of our members thought differently because of personal issues with other guilds in Cora. So i would just follow what my guild ask or do.

9. Arvs

Arvs Member

Dithh:
    Dith:
    Dithhdithh:

Shame. This game was meant to be enjoyed. But people tends to take things too serious. To the point that normal players like us suffers the consequences, the fun is being taken out.

But anyways, thanks for admitting that this whole drama is more of personal issue rather than the "main goal of race balancing".

My goal is done here. Finally pinpoint the real reason.

10. derekramsey

derekramsey Member

Barricade:
    Bishop:

lol. the main reason is race balancing. there wasn't any grudges at the time. but many people said many mean things against our guild. like we transferred because of rl position or that we don't have any contribution to the cora race. so that's where it started.

11. snitchzel0

snitchzel0 New Member

YuriBenedickCruz:
    EunhyeDiehardFun:
    SaoriHara:

Pop Corn pls. Haha

Just randomly saw at at Cora All Chat.. No Hate my Friends...
    "You can buy Items, But not Talent";):D

derekramsey likes this.
  12. saradeva

saradeva New Member

DownSick:
    IceSniper:
    KinSlayer:

well Cora pop went down when your donator became RL...maybe changing the RL and get a new leader who actually has an experience in leadership not the ones who get shaken up when CW becomes rough...

13. Arvs

Arvs Member

Dithh:
    Dith:
    Dithhdithh:

Decem! Help us! *pl0x*

14. saradeva

saradeva New Member

DownSick:
    IceSniper:
    KinSlayer:

well if you got insulted ?...will you not take it seriously? players said they don't need us in cora race so there you go we just wanna prove that our guild has a worth....and besides same goes with your RL if we stop the alliance with bells...cora will ally with bells...change the RL of cora so both race can have a band new start...

15. nujz

nujz Member

Rookie:
    PhantomMenace:
    ShieldMaiden:

next time focus directly to those persons, not to Filipino. Because that highlighted words with the inclusion of "typical", you referred it to Filipino attitude being typically immature instead of pointing it directly to any person.