1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[FUCK YOU] "Who are your most annoying/hate player?"

Discussion in 'Flame Wars' started by guuhch, Oct 2, 2016.

1. guuhch

guuhch New Member

Server IGN's: Race
    LosTyx:

1. Names?
    2. Why?

1. CONDOMS and zMavis
    2. First I hate condoms because he fuck me up with his 2hits gun and he's fucking annoying as well. he's roaming everywhere and one blink of my eyes, my char planking. Tsk3!
    - 2nd zMavis is annoying b'coz he/she doesn't give up even he/she been killed many times and a dodger too.

ArcenaL likes this.
  2. jampaxx

jampaxx New Member

MeatOnly:
    doijsodjslknas:

Lucieth

Why?

A friend let him borrowed a +5 CA armors (melee). We moved on bells then he asked my friend if he can trade the CA armors to glorious armors so he can use it, my friend said yes. Now everytime we asked, where is the CA armors? my friend wants to have it back so if ever our guild mates run or have a council spot we have something to use he always said, "i don't have it, i'm still looking for seller of CA armors so i can buy and return it to you guys ASAP". Now one of our guildmates found a CA armors seller from ACC side, he then asked Lucieth to give 1.3M GP (bells side) and we will just transfer the GP to ACC and buy that +5 CA armors so that the beef will be solved. Instead of giving back the GP instead of the CA armors, he gives us an excuse that he still needs time to get the amount. Funny thing here is he is bragging that he has a 6M worth of gold points that he is reserving for the incoming update. Good thing for Lucieth that my friend is so good that he is so fcking annoying because of being good. Too good that some players abused it.

Say no to Auro-gaming.

3. rinoa142

rinoa142 New Member

Exiled:
    Kwkwk1:
    IoloChristianGay:

I thought this issue was done?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  4. ronilito05

ronilito05 New Member

SkyIsTheLimit:
    Hate:
    T1:

Pano kasi matatapos tong issue na to bes, eh ayaw mo ibalik/bayaran :(
    Mahal pa naman kita noon bes, tapos ganyan k pala.

5. jampaxx

jampaxx New Member

MeatOnly:
    doijsodjslknas:

FYI this is [FUCK YOU] "Who are your most annoying/hate player?" thread on flaming section of the forum.

I'm speaking on behalf of my guildmates who are pissed off already because of your attitude and not for the OWNER who shared his +5 CA ARMORS to you so you have something to used. I'm not sure how thick your face is, but if you think issue is done so be it. I just want to share the story of the FORGOTTEN +5 CA ARMORS which you used to start your REAL MONEY BUSINESS.

If someone shared or let you borrowed a thing no matter it's in real life or virtual items. It is a human instinct to return it unless you have some issues. And fuck your "RF IS LIFE".

#openmindedkaba
    #notoauro-gaming
    #hiram-tangay

6. bongkey2

bongkey2 New Member

Niqqa:
    Rengar:

7. bongkey

bongkey New Member

Veyron:
    Moose:

8. Celexa

Celexa New Member

CelexaQQ:
    Dyslexia:
    SamsungS7:

9. onewjinki

onewjinki New Member

BlankJi:
    Denebola:

[​IMG]

10. Garp

Garp New Member

Znot:
    LUBOT:
    Syltz:

why hate CONDOMS so much hahaha

11. onewjinki

onewjinki New Member

BlankJi:
    Denebola:

Most probably when he is being targeted by condoms/mavis, he dances and can't do anything with it but to wait himself be killed.

I hate rangers the most haha! 99.9% of the time I'm stunned lulz