1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Coupon Un-used

Discussion in 'Report Thread' started by chris0921021, Dec 24, 2016.

1. chris0921021

chris0921021 New Member

Server IGN's: Race
    AbraFO:
    Adelais:
    xZnut:

Goodmorning GMs,

my Old coupon Un - used which is Relic Bloody Tears Model worth 420k GP after update it becomes 1pc Coupon only and need 40pcs to combine, do you restore the item or maybe you can fix this problem by compensate a goldpoints for my loss.

Attached Files:

2. ArcenaL

ArcenaL Friendly Staff Staff Member

3. chris0921021

chris0921021 New Member

AbraFO:
    Adelais:
    xZnut:

please help gm =(

4. chris0921021

chris0921021 New Member

AbraFO:
    Adelais:
    xZnut:

gm pls fix this problem

5. CrushEyes

CrushEyes Concept Developer Staff Member

6. Martin

Martin Administrator Staff Member

fvf:
    dvdd:

Sorry, but I cannot check when really this coupon was bought, so I cannot make compensation or something else with it

7. chris0921021

chris0921021 New Member

AbraFO:
    Adelais:
    xZnut:

You dont have any logs here? I bought it to your npc and the last update its not trad-able after the latest update the coupon was change and you cant compensate my loss. How do you handle this situation by saying we cannot do anything because you cant check our logs? I feel very disappointed to this server.

8. Martin

Martin Administrator Staff Member

fvf:
    dvdd:

There is hundreds of buys and sells every day. Thousands every weeks and I think several millions for last half year.
    If you can tell at least date when you bought it - I can check, but if no - I cannot help you.

9. chris0921021

chris0921021 New Member

AbraFO:
    Adelais:
    xZnut:

Like I said while ago a bought the Model to your npc (Gold Pig) and Its not trad-able so I cant transfer this item to another account. So if have time you can check my account for you to know what happen to my item.